Saturday, July 4, 2009

Miriam's blanket

One day when Samuel was probably a week or two old, I was zoned out on the couch with my snuggly baby not watching my three year old very well, I confess. I knew she was doing an art project. I heard her opening and closing the drawers of our crazy-large art supplies (leftover from my teaching days...). When I finally roused myself into supervising, I found craft supplies strewn all over the kitchen floor and Miriam, looking very proud, as she showed me the "blanket" she made for Samuel. She had found a large piece of felt and decorated it with glitter, stickers, and other miscellaneous items she had glued on it. Aside from the fact that it is a chocking hazard to any baby, it is probably one of the most love filled gifts he has been given. :) I finally got around to photographing it. So, here they are, the sweet big sis and the lovable baby.


What a cutie, huh? He weighs about 13 lbs already!

No comments: